PH 5 Pendant
PH 5 Pendant
Creative modern lighting
PH 5 Pendant is a creative home lighting lamp. The PH 5 Pendant was created by designer Poul Henningsen in 1958, as a follow-up to his three-shade system from 1926. Poul Henningsen’s PH 5 light is recognized as a Danish design classic and is notable for its innovative glare-free shape and uniform illumination.
Pursuit of high quality
The PH 5 Pendant light demonstrates our pursuit of high-quality home furnishings. Metal, Brass, and Aluminum are the main constituent materials of PH 5 Pendant light. There are 7 finishes you can choose from: White modern, White classic, Midnight grey, Hues of blue, Hues of pink, Hues of green, Hues of orange.
Suitable for a variety of spaces
PH 5 ceiling Light is a practical light that can also be used for everyday lighting.PH 5 ceiling Light emits a warm and inviting glow that illuminates the surrounding environment, is ideal for living room, bedroom, dining table, you can choose from many color combinations to hang for visual enjoyment.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH 5 Pendant Size
PH 5 Pendant Details
- Material: Metal/Brass/Aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: White modern, White classic, Midnight grey, Hues of blue, Hues of pink, Hues of green, Hues of orange
- Process: Stamping/Die casting mould/Polishing/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
- Packing size
- 55cm x 55cm x 30cm / 20in x 20in x 12in (Large size）
- 42cm x 42cm x 25cm / 16.5in x 16.5in x 9.8in (Small size）
|Color||Hues of blue|
Hues of green
Hues of orange
Hues of pink
No customer reviews for the moment.