Mercury CollectionLamp available in the suspension and ceiling versions. “A ceiling fixture that places a floating assembly of large pebbles below a simple modern aluminium disc.Design - Ross Lovegrove, 2012. These in turn reflect each other bouncing light between their taught bio - morphic surfaces and reflecting the environment around them. During the day the piece acts as a sculptural object reflecting the dynamics of natural light and the movement of people around them. Die-cast aluminium lighting units; reflective units made of injection-moulded thermoplastic material with metallic finish; die-cast aluminium reflector.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Mercury Collection SizeMercury large
- Ceiling size: Dia 110cm x H60cm/∅ 43.3″ x H 23.6″
- Suspension size: Dia 110cm x H200cm/∅ 43.3″ x H 78.7″
- Ceiling size: Dia 80cm x H 60cm/∅ 31.5″ x H 23.6″
- Suspension size: Dia 80cm x H 200cm/∅ 31.5″ x H 78.7″
- Ceiling size: Dia 70cm x H 56cm/∅ 27.6″ x H 22″
- Suspension size: Dia 70cm x H 200cm/∅ 27.6″ x H 78.7″
Mercury Collection Details
- Material: Metal,Acrylic, Aluminum alloy
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: Max 20W
- Weight: 11 kg/ 22lbs
- Finishes: Bright chrome
- Process: Die casting/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59" wires . Can be extended upon request
No customer reviews for the moment.