Captain Flint floor lampSleek and graceful, this versatile floor lamp features smart details from head to toe. At the top, its spinning cone diffuser provides direct light that can be repositioned. On the bottom, it is weighted by a stunning white Carrara or black Marquina marble base. Its stem and cone are available in painted steel or brushed brass. The diffuser is injection-molded opal photoengraved PC (polycarbonate). Its power cord measures 200 centimeters and features a foot switch with ON-OFF functions Inspiration behind the design: There’s a duality to this finely balanced piece from artist Michael Anastassiades. “I wanted to design a light that was dual purpose,” he says. “It is an up lighter, illuminating the space with ambient lighting, and its rotation also offers a dim companion for reading. There’s a notion of balance, with a cone resting delicately on its point on a rotating rod.”
- Note: We recommend that the rotation angle of the lampshade does not exceed 270 °
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Captain Flint floor lamp SizeFloor Lamp
- Size: Dia 22cm x H155cm/∅ 8.7″ x H 61″
- Size: Dia 20cm x H 60cm/∅ 7.9″ x H 23.6″
Captain Flint floor lamp Details
- Material: Brass / Marble
- Light source: LED E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
- Finishes: Copper
- Marble Color: White
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/59" wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
|Taille||Floor Dia 22cm*H 155cm|
Table Dia 20cm*H 60cm
No customer reviews for the moment.